Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Girl Halle

So, I guess the opposite of being a "poor loser" is being a rich one, eh? I'm a huge fan of Halle Berry, I mean, there's only maybe 4 or 5 women that could momentarily make a straight man out of me and she is one of em! So, it was great to see her have the grace and the class and the sheer ghettofabulousness to go accept her razzie for "Catwoman". Watch the video as she holds her Oscar in one hand and her Razzie in the other and tearfully starts her acceptance speech.

I just have 3 words 4 U, Halle: U GO GIRL!

ps. don't bother calling me Sunday night cuz I'll be watching Halle conquer one of my favorite books - Zora Neal Hurston's "Their Eyes Were Watching God". Just fabulous!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home